Re: [netext] Update on flow mobility following discussion with ADs

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 03 March 2011 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xsWsHH/9anefGW8VITxqOG/Prb14wAQZxCQOyKY5nsc=; b=fzjVOpgfLCmFq1lhTW7Tzeg7xCQAp0LqnuPO0gmykX0GCGh44oT25ZtlX5rIotgKpc /RgdKw5jDplGCO3Df2OKyjBxmVNI5dL3tRQaOyFOb31CGSQqPBqOPr2OVOGyuzRvYFAz +Mn1p1jzcXQhZzlqe+CQkROICabPr8XlEw6Ww=