Re: [netext] Update on flow mobility following discussion with ADs

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Wed, 02 March 2011 17:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; l=9259; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1299086149; x=1300295749; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=GxjoTrovoy2VL7bz3XEqwDsSjtJ6BdcMhYTlRClwJiU=; b=XQXyZYe17/X0ACtPlplwud1GrEypZEO9U6vHn6ZyoDkUN/qHC0JgpDvx Nd0OyGpEMm1I4I5YCNuDwk5pZh8DKwznMvGQqzN+C/ejERcwZHWpI7N7B 8/UmptjEa/ymfi3llYAIIHgL2XqUupjBVv8Qudcxvq0yhFChxfPWh5V+p Y=;