Re: [netext] Comments & Questions on the I-D: draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00

Tran Minh Trung <trungtm@etri.re.kr> Wed, 21 July 2010 10:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KoiihldB5VR0M8P43hWQMq6pPJ5JgYRYHvS/YlJz4tA=; b=DpkEF6iaD1KRZBZTKgFpMk3f7X05NoOXV4ULZU4mvo5cGPtaY/hYs0wpOIrk0jTHlJ 4hfDc97p0krA9MJFiyxt7KUopOcqtVZ8IGw1bpGzZDpOuEVe4o+UWMrivrPODTWJrdW6 1jsduagRqq//N6X1Z1HCGQq1MhHqbY57SOlXs=