Re: [netmod] consensus all: timezone-location and draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03

Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 19:08 UTC

From: Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:08:14 -0500
To: netmod@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [netmod] consensus all: timezone-location and draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03

	Hi all,

	Apologies for not following up on this until now. I started my new gig about a week ago and have been going full tilt.  Anyways, I'd like to make a final consensus call on this matter so that we can move the draft forward.

	After some decent discussion around the matter at hand, there appears to be sufficient consensus to move forward with the proposal below. I also see that Martin just posted an updated that aligns with this, so I think we are all set to move forward.

	--Tom