Re: [netmod] consensus all: timezone-location and draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Fri, 31 January 2014 20:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=cphHA0qyOYxTV9O5MFIQovEivCIAob4QRCpEGXRyRIk=; b=cIjiJQctCqjy1EJJx/+c6VNwA4aGhw876bzESrzeLAyq8XmCcp6nJQyBJo28s1HK9g JGTeJU18+o25AIxd13yBjYk5q2fS8sXibawjXaTsJrdWr7DMTyB/VMzWyQx9hlwa0iMs Ql4oNiOBH4DoNGsMF9IJ4v6+hGwaNfPuvxVyxrt3u/+hEx1IEFYdlXJWx878U/kzXLQo Xb/DwivvCF4/m9BH0oVi00/DlXXuy9IB5fan/qo3NlXuV65A4N7mswnbmMSGPP3oqfwE ILfX3wABW4f6zBYCgt2+67msNlPf3CO650PxTiKQcJxVMBU8MKpL6A3npgC3BlHWhKYW T/2A==