Re: [netmod] consensus all: timezone-location and draft-ietf-netmod-iana-timezones-03

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Fri, 31 January 2014 16:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fbB6kI+ok9FRmbu1sQw7edyC2JmV7PUnqWVD5KSdmNY=; b=OUZO9LnL5efKJEEYZnynsk6fkvq7cDSGx+9RjI2g69T0LNYysCfxcfavO+kKRpTCP9 Nk11ESgwjiR9H5aW67aq0r4katWJ8SN+VP30z0uea0CkJ5GoG+RtA0IRjCA+p1pQ/zhb MoZ4yeNzFB4m3jTloRM8g9MM0yoGzhlYowILXq+EqXu057ds6OBUTJNhaOY4vhZTHYAL M/6Dmvu32PCXB593nskJVJWqUjzxCX07dl2cqSTsOp0VATXvEXarB2yebTnw3SZ0aakJ onnXPzN3h00gjyQJxK2Bl22E7QKBgj299GlkGuUxW95UhKPxUii/XG5cD4LHHPLzvPYI OVyg==