Re: [netmod] Last Call: draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-03 (20131220)

"ietfdbh" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Fri, 13 December 2013 18:09 UTC

From: ietfdbh <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: 'Juergen Schoenwaelder' <j.schoenwaelder@jacobs-university.de>, 'Randy Presuhn' <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:09:44 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1386958188; bh=BQUJT9YS8zGs3i7lCwKYHcoHTRk4o348mP3bcTM9wTg=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=b84yxIFPPvWv7hRhdmq48v2nUQDY5GQU4E4NK3lN7j8oO3nK2H1S7XYXUFwiTqLxz DBhpuuo9DB4Pn6/pjKYqLfnyrL5ocYlvdKpyIRxoG8731bRM/jOnN6YArDyhW94M9H 9OvI6XumgGP6a4ZUE5mKMMgh9218HYmAARkxoYORgSgc+XWj8Ym4Ta6J92Fhlt9i0L GPV2SvOOHSNWUgUje086H/OJOsC7j/G/51gbXZkzLmnz7kXhDyb28ULVdFlTi5oDrE NjRtE/+xRU//GfLHzigVhYVjc3FLhNEFCrXudWH2VbFQD5jU7YaDuqAoeEOzyRk7ib aYmI1ubQMsGKw==