Re: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-06.txt> (YANG Module Classification) to Informational RFC

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 17 May 2017 13:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13172; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1495026970; x=1496236570; h=subject:from:to:cc:references:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=YqQr9H+6b19XX/n5Q2rnpL9mSr+OWSEkW0bhQpSZzuA=; b=gU1LGvO9HUZDTH9XegidQKfrfq2oIr3dLHEaq1uxBFFnUTnIUaYv2nkX A0Hg6yk9OxjmG6MmvgWhlffA15T86EY73ysLdHciZM6VTZ+M3WyHT+EnZ RkBilVN/MyJ3T9h7/zeiZJTNhnWWRQkfYNYL3eKdLqUf7ztooiuo0nm8Y E=;