[Ntp] Danny's Review (was Re: draft-ietf-ntp-roughtime-05: tag change makes implementation more complex)

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Tue, 28 September 2021 01:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ECBIMYeef/QK4C+dJFJLsATPkSGPN2kwDpYerg2n0Io=; b=E+Eos+CnbrBfakPdq3kNgSi2xuu2mFnOnwXc0vWJ/Cc6b8S2pSqN/6WTGN/F7xuV+A YJqHvRjX6CxKshROasNxqt2qDzAygQWox5UvSBQUemjkzLl4jvhtAkoUn8fz+f5iU7dc 2DA6YFoJtNm6izx20uJ9FIG1evq4pp5Bq6V+wHTkAhdrPVqPfcz/BrSQlSWMLUFxHrmI pS2mxmxR1C/h5MQpYHfCb1xL70iq7wvdgRdYFcHWBm1bmm1KofiXsU51u5FnydRVb7i0 skNwsMqYKhx+DUCNUfZltWHv3ILW+M9PiFBjG40Kh78vjgtqYi4dQWWKVVG2zrGKQKk1 F3qw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ECBIMYeef/QK4C+dJFJLsATPkSGPN2kwDpYerg2n0Io=; b=QKByA5dmLzKLr9Bty2NjfE2jIYwnyKZGjtPZwtsQj7oHJd1v9h7QCdm0aRsTrWQC3P X/BCxaSKEWJeRKCPfEnN5zZTl63JuG0bABQfCa/cv/PPRUJIa509NuWQvALFq8+B1qpZ ADU63owdOzYs9Ju1uRXGZVIBDxCtRD98Qz0uPCGOq1hCEXfJ1CU7lNo5S6EHNESiKMbH B0n5kxUeqD8qHrgKeDiqjO7kVQgpZzWfCwvo3IqpxHb+6nXgZd5usmXiHzQfR1LMN2bX z0qy9UnI0R/pYQgIeXEDiTWYl+S2OAbKgRnj922wLT4gme7n5qNVW7/HU1v01N2AG2gV aL0Q==
References: <CAGZkp1-ZCuSvMyQyWCnE511O8-WL=OXfsTdraKsByMmWC3spVA@mail.gmail.com> <CACsn0ckZmR=k2NAmdyhVOA=V_XQ18AnBUBSTOu+bDXS1YsPpUg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGZkp18eASaF7qvubYpDgzvg643ZXuPwDs9qsiC1P_AVLcywLA@mail.gmail.com> <CACsn0cnjHFwxHT13nMavRFzRteWJ=SORY8v4RCZjdjYP0H3oaw@mail.gmail.com> <7dde7eb3-4dc7-94d3-e63a-6d5d0736b1c2@pdmconsulting.net> <54baf1fa-b138-4eb8-6f4e-99168cf2db7b@dansarie.se> <0a95d35f-f708-4a3c-4ecf-77597c42a7a4@pdmconsulting.net> <CACsn0c=gdQWDumfzeHYYWzXPV4sz4J9mTUtYW+4=KueaHHbGdQ@mail.gmail.com> <79dfd56c-54e8-8b85-ed9d-da9fac71d1f1@pdmconsulting.net> <c95eaafb-f294-a54e-d495-0cf74e574686@pdmconsulting.net>