Re: [nvo3] [ippm] encapsulation of IOAM data in various protocols - follow up from WG discussion in London

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Fri, 13 April 2018 01:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=41264; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1523584574; x=1524794174; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=MRifLlgCDVu60xXcEPFO3y8PFjFCb9fmHILumOluKv0=; b=SXnzG4NKSmcA8CJWkHv4wP0JoGfVWnW2p8cfvykb+7UicVqjW8wr97DQ WEHMhXKgsiGM1OTmBWUgQE6lxvNyDjVdUXV8rlGhDNSrvtdmxJI0Rdyst VXqmVJgKK66UJE3AghQXyHtmhDHmEB5skES3UgfeuTP1KPlPW9sTB+Ss8 8=;