Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-08 & subject issue

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Wed, 23 April 2014 22:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=OH7WYZvmUMAcUet1HARS9KPSTSnh4iRkJkEk5Rcyqcw=; b=lO1Nb/JtbXfk5pHIsIk9DkQ3lkZnOdc8Zw7cyfGFnyJCQQxmporJCoRDUEtvjHv6xc EJK9IK3TCG48+2Yy6sqzbKGAvVzmvAzDi+j6AkmVQmy3aB8zgir2yKXiiydMXn/FO9EF yJWsnWpT9Fa4YPUxUmGBc+vfsfqRkOzK0ax3JSD0e9jT69+PuH3+3P/Rz+sWyER/0b21 +XBtglWRaWhfjotstPWjCrPpqT24AIPfJaA6OQ8vlp3QTRIIgfXwQRF1zL1Z/wHbE3X1 NvvsEiUyLVVZSI7B67ok5UqfkivBxvq1Zur5NoVvC4kF7pyQkknc8JIsGAM1XlBPpaj6 +3Xg==