Re: [OAUTH-WG] [WRAP] WRAP in GSMA OneAPI

Kevin Smith <mrkrcsmith@googlemail.com> Tue, 08 June 2010 16:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lp3dJWROB4jw3/6xnA6jiotdhahAbaSqZ269iM7uLJ8=; b=AgGBP6P9YuZAYlZxHodGT8CTrbbBy4T5iFv+ge9hQN55OpfoLbDhcYpMKmArJehmP2 ZIVZh1JHL5qYrEJPs7nq+KCyNTi+oAucyMTWVpY+QQmGgr7lQdUl92LwkIFqqaobtC/w sG6bSDoYdpyY3rz3qlwOnC7JUQV79EuLGBK9U=