Re: [OAUTH-WG] [WRAP] WRAP in GSMA OneAPI

Kevin Smith <mrkrcsmith@googlemail.com> Mon, 14 June 2010 11:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=uTBdQh4IzrD4LthSz4GBJPoFWO97y68UCC1y0T/RaxQ=; b=WVNAuKJNTqhHF0Pg71G6ToZnLXasYtPJ1SovY4XDWAEX2MSYg+aZfsWmfkczkSZZVG fMNIha/XfOXIAq9S3nSCsLcfYLW21nbqkJ615iEsbLFBv+GqsvuC+xKRInIbe2OiF8WG gVSdZH5HnZwY1KqUFpWCQ9M0fypoGInS+8okM=