Re: [OAUTH-WG] [WRAP] WRAP in GSMA OneAPI

"Manger, James H" <James.H.Manger@team.telstra.com> Thu, 06 May 2010 06:48 UTC

From: "Manger, James H" <James.H.Manger@team.telstra.com>
To: David Recordon <recordond@gmail.com>, OAuth WG <oauth@ietf.org>, "oauth-wrap-wg@googlegroups.com" <oauth-wrap-wg@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 16:48:12 +1000
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] [WRAP] WRAP in GSMA OneAPI

draft-ietf-oauth-v2 is the current document.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2

The IETF status page for the OAuth working group is a good place to point to:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/oauth/

It links to the latest drafts, mailing list, etc.

(Eran’s individual submission draft-hammer-oauth2 became the IETF working group draft draft-ietf-oauth-v2)

David, would you like to update http://wiki.oauth.net/OAuth-2.0?

--

James Manger