Re: [OAUTH-WG] Internal WG Review: Recharter of Web Authorization Protocol (oauth)

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Thu, 10 May 2012 00:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1336610709; bh=sdo3B1FO37X6nT pLB0CFMX80uiyGiAWgygJnqWPRsvw=; b=kHYj1IAxGlw68qvN2Na7HaXXtpde5z KyL9iYhEP8n3eh0vSvYRYB3XzC5vAyIfNALQ1j7vmSNw44yzKgADItgmEq1ja5hf FgL2hkP8qS5EQ9kS+9oh8BGRNhtDMgKH5JSmcEjstmd3LLnU/ZBAv33RjU7KKgwU V9W9a+QVtbAQeegA5dxrxdXzcVJfbwu8GiWtxhxbHuhLEtn/P0lsGhDzAlXoR5aX uC00IFC0K/Xslwuf0u/Pr5dwn2g9xH/eJYgNUQtaySrQfC9RK9PdgZnFLhZV9rWi PLoJt1BdR0J1ewlVc8MTEhxpxwrqA6yDrRQda8GnipbGcsEPNAZK6BRg==