Re: [OAUTH-WG] Clarification in Section 2.0 of draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-00

Paul Madsen <paul.madsen@gmail.com> Mon, 11 June 2012 22:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=Wr83G65e4axjjbcjJnLJkWlVxQE9TMvNSo3OLsNTdMs=; b=ULI45QPILsMRI9fv568BWjKJinWkrJHIf4Qvg1WdEiRZg/5bjGZEni618UUt/zAB6Y zsmATANlZt9dUHY4DWEBjS+zqN83FjHMqUC33VqLyWifc2LU42kmjHVwU+1eX8AfCJ7y YBp3aj73mKUrgzBKicYXZpL5IDMVybRivQbfIhd2BYB+DMLydgAUkWRukotn1wigjiuJ F2RYNjFY6mdJz+5qvKcULnMkG2oyUrHJHz5hp3earfI0p7SWnFI1f8iIvo2t5mKsR/An gOxjVABhZD/zvgf9/lyH/emIwbckFIEybKWA5Btrx67iQoqPNai60qwOU5uQ8hAAYVxc FMkQ==