[OAUTH-WG] Clarification in Section 2.0 of draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-00

doug foiles <doug.foiles@gmail.com> Mon, 11 June 2012 19:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=w7t8gUnN/piWS/NhbPsxP0PrsxFtf8fC5toi/8QAnCw=; b=ktkQR01SeeaueJ7IcBjmV9FGJPdnBBIyAlNlxPXxdhwP9niplfhYVHNW1+bNBQDX+V 9yWCHP+yZFuiLIkm3TVEMm4o+OoTVg07vKpe3d92+5zLJjKmWErMIvuZOA/qzRBwYec+ xcUuiPbTloU3OpSh8Hls5DUtbe3VHi3xEpVRz0tCpcvwmFF9NCkzXw4fvBDyWKObWIsD qy2qVIwBk7FtzSXefNCTo3+cb9P6c2M88CKsqri85D2xZ35mkjaI/z91c/5BEA3/5+1O i+05T8IJ5MAV48yOv/1NmdjRNfTYEO5xQRlx9hEzqtl7ToIWYiF/KmWjUf9vXpG2JQLz /ZdQ==