Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption - OAuth Proof of Possession Tokens with HTTP Message Signature

"Richard Backman, Annabelle" <richanna@amazon.com> Fri, 08 October 2021 19:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=amazon.com; i=@amazon.com; q=dns/txt; s=amazon201209; t=1633721960; x=1665257960; h=from:to:cc:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version:subject; bh=LsKo/soi1xj07P3E6DgN4N+j1EmskrwJpIudJRb19iM=; b=Cw8WV1m7g/qPMzmb3FpsdbZN/MaW64Vo97o8N3s/fnUOV0Xf/Mu/1Zzo njVc0X4EP9KfXHyDgmUBkujBGj+MaTWU7RV9WBxtBwfAmDxA+wQYQVfs5 sVkiqg/YW0Lib/OpxW7mqNXI8RsNFlq+HfpaSvg4VZtacXI3oCfV7Lbwp g=;