Re: [OAUTH-WG] draft-parecki-oauth-browser-based-apps-00

Vittorio Bertocci <Vittorio@auth0.com> Thu, 06 December 2018 01:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=auth0.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QNSND7jrag5Knm0fScXpiiAi9y0a1xDCBAo9vC5jedI=; b=fTQJqXopK9cPgm5V2XZaPpN4rgm6knyP6XLRPo4freC8zzhFHXhOSI71H7OtDZGI2l MmES/yhvp9BHKod3gmPFjFHUWg+FsrRDcl6x5H6dEjj679WzuDoEkv02h6LSn3Dg5yKm wpWmW2DZhfyTJPraQOo2dWGTDLy6KERBUybYLGHB8rhcpIZqxPPlV1l9ItbXwjtcBQub MIL/vahtir1MJKR2IqG2wKED7+gofa1zZ4fE/Uh22V0BCT9yjAT3eoyd/eBcHZc1iPOi TPXBbHBEWKgE3BKSnaqfiv0mfOv01dYPFEK8CFLHFYfZoy+nm30TqRihEu+5wAlWlZP+ hjfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QNSND7jrag5Knm0fScXpiiAi9y0a1xDCBAo9vC5jedI=; b=Llr+E3zHFNPai8n4f9O3zm0cX5Gi2bNZAKYCgE9WBd7AfwoYGS0yRPp01qOQxyjrpO 1HzBtapX5xz91wZ7mYJgLNLAlacFdU8tEu5PjE04VFT1TteT/XEYVXVbjb5YU5R+JxS1 m3fYkPdzHmkH9QNavnm/dTpcWl/kKGKsKatQKwMrYUV7AO8a51yoxsvE3RTq149DrBnd 95EVU8Nep5Ivi2juiF6sQ2sjCQVyU+GVBfXMRGBccAJ4WLpFt2Dyb9YMTZFy1UqB7dQG jhblpLKdNbIxXNjWW2ZK+/TwU7Q/WNv+396605lKX6pGCGq4g417p21RxTyJaPW0t6LK 23Ig==
References: <VI1PR0801MB211299BED6B61582DC33B873FACB0@VI1PR0801MB2112.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <CAGBSGjqHKVveZor-oKUWzsQ0Rg5Fk_d2dns_eQFqfvXJynyQaQ@mail.gmail.com> <9347fff8-f3b9-4ee9-84d3-5eebc8dd13f4@getmailbird.com> <309DAA7D-E9B9-4A89-B30E-5BE37DC6CC85@lodderstedt.net> <27627bee-aaab-44fd-9821-b58f7b33bc13@getmailbird.com> <7A852312-B129-4A0F-9914-8DC7E63FD12C@lodderstedt.net> <64a7f649-d2d8-4983-a564-5193adb4314a@getmailbird.com> <5B60008C-C6A7-44CC-B045-9A8C1248ED30@lodderstedt.net> <CA+k3eCTjRWo-OF+Q=KotOJzfBw1uSe7w_bHWDhDKi3WRjQsH9Q@mail.gmail.com> <VI1PR0801MB21121BCD21DE8ABAF055E603FAAC0@VI1PR0801MB2112.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com> <E0F62B7E-9C58-493A-BEFD-91D7441BB5BF@lodderstedt.net> <0BD84A8F-0A71-45CC-BE20-89FBC8FF18D2@lodderstedt.net> <df7c80be-477e-bb4a-cc29-edb233571a2f@ve7jtb.com> <A6E974DC-59C2-43E2-9534-CAD2EE695941@lodderstedt.net> <CAGBSGjoVox6Ab274DbHfEBaXibk8OFeXy6g3SEXxRP1TauPBvQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAANoGhL0F4a0v1_8ROx8NqcjTA93rzgV=rWoUpwXPR6DR65yOw@mail.gmail.com> <7FEF0314-88F2-46C7-A22D-C794CC1BB6A0@lodderstedt.net> <CAGBSGjpdyGE0Lzp4vUgXBRzZhxjVYXn_7K4yZLx-7hnNss7fsQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCRNYEP=LwC-7ZG-C5gkQPXaJQJfY6tXa81C02F-B9Jn-g@mail.gmail.com> <CAGBSGjoDYaYQViCtZmp8Lh=0hWLc2_LGtxhdGU49f=0M2JPTVQ@mail.gmail.com>