Re: [OAUTH-WG] Assertion Draft: Text about Interoperability -- Today

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Fri, 18 January 2013 23:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=gP1xf6+sfnLM8CL4NFuG0rBUUKSaNUp33fM9gt2k3LQ=; b=oAqEAqx0S7C8wHeehAbyHHZadbz5xLigbqxFFPmmX5gzHWBhva0Rb4q9FcVLfXQGyk RiGxOwNOvHsvgjBM2imfDlk7Gc1Q/DjiNz78sz9FNfx413UCIkBT08q/27uBNKtPE6d4 H2HVc1VV8++ZpWWEmEtIvMz/RqF8jjn+1/ZeTYm2GtCj85CdiC5HxmxRxCX1ewXXSq58 YhckYY3ZPqhxt/7o0eZNmqQHKVACYV7YOEj49o0ZGz8vF1ZAZDeNThyYa2f7VqMWoUZh Vn1vy8XIFxEliwLC1dnWRkpDZk1AHe7a0U+ELiLBrvKjIpXbkReg4tZL2+lS/52gS8D/ UZ9g==