Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration Conference Call: Thu 22 Aug, 2pm PDT

Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net> Tue, 20 August 2013 05:34 UTC

References: <DD8AFCA4-6F49-40F1-A65E-C1DDE45A9B32@gmx.net> <76E10B6F-F28D-456D-84EA-65FF25AEB744@oracle.com> <52122B2B.2060108@mitre.org> <3a1743927cfe423aa8abed58f6e4460a@BY2PR03MB189.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <52123743.9020203@mitre.org> <69B1F7D8-5DE5-4D29-8027-4CC4178A00DF@oracle.com> <52123A6F.8060206@mitre.org> <21B5C872-5909-4D51-8700-B53E18C6C343@xmlgrrl.com> <B7F0A03F-4B49-4AFF-8D3E-C499A55E3BFC@oracle.com>