Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration Conference Call: Thu 22 Aug, 2pm PDT

Josh Mandel <jmandel@gmail.com> Tue, 20 August 2013 15:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=zX9nbq/pW3WnDmlDQlcXAIFK1JY5/y0nw5HgfQTPDvw=; b=HVYsyLlBR7VGRjUqwzUktY6ClJC2EruPlcp5zlLshNlG24+hlcWF/4n4SF8YCSlqz+ rdaJ6xKhx4dEFjoK8Ne16H79tohfg8GjQSanUAsg3d+qyzyuKUOzkTVd9wSJhuOnNUg/ 2Zlw+YVfMBe4LUBTdEOzvhKa/8keJ4eh9XSlTJKwG+4Xmd3QKVnfyLe7Y1LnhhkfVuxU ng9m3x/V6ZKLSWdSNfdPMCPp4E9Te8ljk2EGubfPhyTzcyjx45XfrhkkXEKH6+X691ks ZMN7BwiAvdyYXRtY+uBZaZrxxVmoomp15qDfhfXTLpOk1+DagEhGK1Z/ShHKyAxy+YJi yGWw==