Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Sat, 23 January 2016 01:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=8oCouqo4EEBfDuMHY9lxS9+6ENsI9Du1vxwXrGWHQE8=; b=yHBhJoguZb39JDhJ4mtscYG4AuFUObBUV9y1WQmfA5z8AwpUa2T9avjAqnKitwGoqj ic8P9fafayrofkwPafrJDyrYB0swaUv1nFa6iP5oHlROhZD37LWKecq0p8KFPmvEQrqW LcNstVkp+j/Qp7UNISvtWcb9VlpbXRtOo9n1Cgx6UnrqTRlRD2zMiMJsAyIwDTyVfyDv srwRT+DzK4t5SoQe3aOim3slXJsY2HLwRxzJ7v4cpndbP4g3ufENeHhRzmave8iTP2PU ykMrqKP6ZvdfzfFiHaZ7XgqdB6yYQJ5T2GD25FoIyoE0k+64wIm9AJ3XoK9A5PahfxV2 ycXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=8oCouqo4EEBfDuMHY9lxS9+6ENsI9Du1vxwXrGWHQE8=; b=JrAaINa7UQbJIPoC7STnXfzMFy2imjHzY8Q9S+w9mju0XGDMQBNbAZe17INZg+SSIc lJze3OhUNYqoYctdocE8lJ6gzcCaMv2RSu+DW4+mlHBg2WV85kIp+J24DQxKBcBqrk5W r8jIk5wiLKEn/WSxVLxBdBNdluGGYP54ie00nk0O6/ogtUlafCoMLs9FFc/rEZarCdKm 6LQ8P/Z5v7q2t8lY7hklYOYfEGNGAVOk8lWXHpldvxifmUjqZccf6jEQRPs/6A1WsKW5 rEDjqveETEuDck6jfEhaRhyNZEX5HBsSkH2Hv5904EnL+DpU9kL1UHNIIcmrTMFWMNZp ZzsQ==
References: <569E2076.2090405@gmx.net> <CABzCy2D8BvJkLCc543=pEdE4FZa+p1ekyuMs=TtVSnSCrTrviw@mail.gmail.com> <CABzCy2D1gca2OR2qp_gakThjkoLGfaZAo=GE85Lz4+3TrPbFVQ@mail.gmail.com> <569F915D.8020806@mit.edu> <CAAP42hC+L-7irdR7Y2pfNWyhP6cWLn0wNyauA5TQb4jr=4UH4Q@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442C2801F09B2B7A103E673F5C30@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2DehwZh2gd_6oNy69O+qxowva00qZWnX8uWX2n4h+kPLw@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442EA7CE4F9728C2E39BBEAF5C30@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <EE414329-AA2A-4F99-841B-0581E4F4605F@mit.edu> <CABzCy2A9RCONixTG+ZFD8sz6FTD-o1Do8iV2gX2=pKu+PenT-A@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442DE057967872C63A56DF8F5C40@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2Co2okoC_hxy3bLTzbGm3nuQiULM3XqkJMwiV_5iU9-=Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCSfXQng6PzhWR-Qjyp=SO1LYnfXH7qqzb-5btqWaJJX-A@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB4422882B74ED659DB47CECDF5C40@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>