Re: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption

George Fletcher <gffletch@aol.com> Tue, 26 January 2016 15:21 UTC

To: Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com>, Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com>
References: <569E2076.2090405@gmx.net> <CABzCy2D1gca2OR2qp_gakThjkoLGfaZAo=GE85Lz4+3TrPbFVQ@mail.gmail.com> <569F915D.8020806@mit.edu> <CAAP42hC+L-7irdR7Y2pfNWyhP6cWLn0wNyauA5TQb4jr=4UH4Q@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442C2801F09B2B7A103E673F5C30@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2DehwZh2gd_6oNy69O+qxowva00qZWnX8uWX2n4h+kPLw@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442EA7CE4F9728C2E39BBEAF5C30@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <EE414329-AA2A-4F99-841B-0581E4F4605F@mit.edu> <CABzCy2A9RCONixTG+ZFD8sz6FTD-o1Do8iV2gX2=pKu+PenT-A@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB442DE057967872C63A56DF8F5C40@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2Co2okoC_hxy3bLTzbGm3nuQiULM3XqkJMwiV_5iU9-=Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCSfXQng6PzhWR-Qjyp=SO1LYnfXH7qqzb-5btqWaJJX-A@mail.gmail.com> <BY2PR03MB4422882B74ED659DB47CECDF5C40@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABzCy2CC8jN6kzxbJ70m900g4J1VW2b65gM_M1dhx6YXfWVhdQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCSiEcE-YRG+ej+zJuEHOwqO4oyvvGmKWv5SeMUu4dVPrA@mail.gmail.com>