Re: [OAUTH-WG] proposed agenda for second interim meeting

Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com> Wed, 03 February 2010 17:59 UTC

From: Eran Hammer-Lahav <eran@hueniverse.com>
To: Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 10:59:36 -0700
References: <4B69066C.5050809@stpeter.im> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E723437DFBA2A70@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <62C93B79-9FF8-4D26-B1A7-7A79C122CC0E@gmail.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E723437DFBA2B78@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <A08279DC79B11C48AD587060CD93977112D4DE2C@TK5EX14MBXC103.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E723437DFBA2BB7@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET> <371693C7-5694-4E30-87EF-B8859B72D437@gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US