Re: [OPSAWG] WG consensus call for the IANA early assignment //RE: Adoption poll for draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-04

joel jaeggli <joelja@bogus.com> Mon, 24 October 2016 01:50 UTC

To: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
References: <3FCB4CBE-6885-4708-AD21-4D4B2D1AA7EE@juniper.net> <b29fd26d-70d0-7690-f5b0-55a6c8742ce3@cisco.com> <058F02CC-5369-4A4D-96E9-B81FB6407973@juniper.net> <53f367e8-f011-a0e2-d027-8d21476a47dd@cisco.com> <CAHw9_i+xG==2d48wLvcq_Q6yJv1Q8EO-JvWx3x_5BHsrjxzp-A@mail.gmail.com> <2708A743-B900-41D2-9485-8EF901EBBE3B@juniper.net> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F21A21D67FB@NKGEML515-MBS.china.huawei.com> <CAHw9_iKypr4EvLLLH63H3v8kv7y09UQvFiUUsvBdO-_pD3z81g@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_iJFWPniqzbg8UD8MwcqqKPhL3-=4GU4y4BkhufCfQ31Mg@mail.gmail.com>