Re: [OPSAWG] WG consensus call for the IANA early assignment //RE: Adoption poll for draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-04

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sat, 08 October 2016 17:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7krmwsJKPZwQiyDhSV/pmDDoNZCzzLhpplRxLfjZshI=; b=1NTLIZswV1N4weCAgZkHTgrP5eZe7RyRViespEd9/HRhKYUzs/36st/c5yVdiwu3TW YP/+mGjHTPM7Q8Fnpi8wG/sPMM2HOn4QtTBm8GX6QFjeFJKyspQdm5N+mtHpc1fViAwX 0K9AXw+EoAuvS4uef0LhebjrhOQY+IfPJ6dn7xobpOuAggdIo5yX/MNFC59X3c+rBAPo mlxNehN8WxnHenfXBuO3lX5uzqbYj4PSyKnBjVi4q8QCGQutEHn453erimICXMni1Qgk mNCsmNjpOKbkY2aPMoqJnZDtqhO19JLkKL005W4smD9t7VNMtMUvKnur7PTWEZbeAICA racA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7krmwsJKPZwQiyDhSV/pmDDoNZCzzLhpplRxLfjZshI=; b=TTyYVveJtodA/TCfc2E9lAW8+ReS2YZVq7Adt5muwZN7EkTfNkmYgHe+TNH1c9aVOz D7N01//+N6jLgR3Ba5nnug1mqxlZOMwn22j7mY2MsVO6omDy20Td5fMiBzjN/wx/mYDG GDeLWs0OdpeKIsgT1olGmdEIy/LumasDw90ajKKiAiusQ311cUs/bgB1+HwX5rt5Do2n PCi6P9C959KF3DzQ+6KLSRg2hQcB3nRYq4FLlh+iQDibTNr0V/aaoqwnPECWpQGN+Rdw aVd19WTxesgngo2cttUwSyJ/mssy+q1Y+uohXYU8J/ZQPrj3bVTby6YdtivF/sOtxS+S cOaw==
References: <3FCB4CBE-6885-4708-AD21-4D4B2D1AA7EE@juniper.net> <b29fd26d-70d0-7690-f5b0-55a6c8742ce3@cisco.com> <058F02CC-5369-4A4D-96E9-B81FB6407973@juniper.net> <53f367e8-f011-a0e2-d027-8d21476a47dd@cisco.com> <CAHw9_i+xG==2d48wLvcq_Q6yJv1Q8EO-JvWx3x_5BHsrjxzp-A@mail.gmail.com> <2708A743-B900-41D2-9485-8EF901EBBE3B@juniper.net> <BBA82579FD347748BEADC4C445EA0F21A21D67FB@NKGEML515-MBS.china.huawei.com>