Re: [OPSAWG] WG consensus call for the IANA early assignment //RE: Adoption poll for draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-04

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 29 August 2016 12:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8815; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1472474220; x=1473683820; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=yr1FoiTUJkyrdbV/sNP/sGQT7nVydFDkotAOyM7QBVY=; b=K+T96hcHTmkSJUM9O63C3DREb/y5LSi5X5tkl8ltPtvjcXFAe5Bv0id7 AAtgO+pClbwDn3bjl2oLw5L0sJuEFIkzkWBENDAWawo/g5uNAlBs03XV9 Y41DD2zRT1T/V5NHxcK6i6C+EhuGzTG/UpoQNtJQl7EgAAfwL/nHPW2dU Q=;