Re: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-06 Contributions, Status and Plans

"Douglas Gash (dcmgash)" <dcmgash@cisco.com> Sat, 13 May 2017 06:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5872; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1494656354; x=1495865954; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=ZJZcFgwi4Ac6EWqUYun4khCriCZZORWpxcmq1GC1krU=; b=hNjxq2kB1DM0eO8EirQQGUSRk7QXfYfc6+3sYWKrNDCWTd6EhzNU3bk5 AgCYC5eKDjr3ojnTxUfrVwLE53wYZ3XbFT6fQOceEst5QWXU1hwpjVrv/ OPTfw52TauUsPjhFbKlTku0k2CYp/mTHF8MaB94Golr5rThJ3ZbX5HvId Q=;