Re: [OPSEC] OPSEC control plane protection draft

Rodney Dunn <rodunn@cisco.com> Thu, 19 August 2010 21:58 UTC

Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:01:10 -0400
From: Rodney Dunn <rodunn@cisco.com>
To: "Smith, Donald" <Donald.Smith@qwest.com>
References: <45c8c21a1003260906j41580868p12466e6ed42ef3d0@mail.gmail.com> <4BACE777.3010000@juniper.net> <ba2fbc6f1003261027u5c62b7b4od135d00144a83a02@mail.gmail.com> <B01905DA0C7CDC478F42870679DF0F10091D90BD15@qtdenexmbm24.AD.QINTRA.COM> <4C69E72F.6090608@cisco.com> <AANLkTikJHA8O4EbL43nHGYfEdt2k0-V0Tv2uy390soeD@mail.gmail.com> <4C6AEB97.2010501@cisco.com> <B01905DA0C7CDC478F42870679DF0F10091D90BDD9@qtdenexmbm24.AD.QINTRA.COM> <4C6AF600.8030504@cisco.com> <4C6D9725.4080505@cisco.com> <B01905DA0C7CDC478F42870679DF0F10091D90C043@qtdenexmbm24.AD.QINTRA.COM>