Re: [OPSEC] OPSEC control plane protection draft

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 08 September 2010 04:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9leD1TiB6hP1um8/vJVhNjYdqlyUdAJSPxxOGoldCyg=; b=wamLZ18uWFh5+LpgR06E0RBLf4cJXvulM93aowuXZEYm4ANRJam5J4mXYEkPHXUfQY nIvFtPAKgCg9aDIv9Amkbx3LJaMARLXMG8EuSFMRNmzXrICFXIk6o0Z3on4vh8dxMPXk H8rbHAqeSq+3wK/y8RZNfHWJEo5J/txH1hwJ8=