[OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-rfc4970bis-02

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 22 September 2015 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=gz7qycRCTqzcl1exkpKbrbHgud822aXk3wKyw6CRzF4=; b=vwsftVaV3xcJtOVaCfkZwFUT63sJHrUMVeUemOGcAPrRwXBNsTpsAykCgsqWpm8fDG VDP5jApTl0pnZ5I7ogdeIbJrVv0awDoPXqJo0D8HbHlQfr+Fe5eoSd064AcprCe98HMo inWm1Lfec4wOKbocltuSTjLPoQhkBOofv0M+cn/x6917UfufQ0uPaBP+iuCoQhUnPiT1 1pYsAuHprQZAv/VLqczVSJaEy5Qd6xl9uzh8JXyF2Xa5BJkcFW1MOB5aAeuLAnDGBSCL 4rg+R8H4OffhsQr0tY9pb8VSLCkBu8GddNUhIfdobpTQ5Tz2oXOU9swQ7FLJJy0zVNQp qlEQ==