Re: [OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-rfc4970bis-02

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 22 September 2015 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=4rf7PgqhYUQCe2NnJbRO9I2wobwJxpBkiIr7E5frGV0=; b=AfhgLqQAFv38D3xTLieDTHI+38I7YtB6eTLUJGnSyshxhA8ErDIXZqVMoQ8e68lSiL mSD9+dQVHrVLOEj9MlDxW3E4rI4jYV4wpHWx0YoYpksWtM7h8OK17aFpwcIWTKoBaVKZ eXMeqvgM/efW71yh+19fHuWwDh4o4N7X5AYAofQLT0oRHZGrO2oTTz9/RNNUOtlM/GIK +liT8HxeUk5biLQ3vKN/jkZDRlxoph4BalkLEP+ohpwWZOl7Dh3IF3UBa6QuPXRwcGpr wrS37/8QWCbPQfDQska2l1HD7oKD/bsi6UzNGFq4WOtWD/cb0liJima9Lod4ItOMAES3 wZGA==