Re: [OSPF] Single Hop MANET versus Broadcast/P2MP Hybrid Interface

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 12 May 2011 17:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+G0mkfMhqV+iMm6EBlzLaRu1PLW9peE5ATBN9F7tlMo=; b=BXws7Qx+Xl6Xu/t0GN97sGcF6cw3GPJCo2gA/g3k2/QZqKQLqZEc2u+kmmyG/Xck4n +mMQarQ1rgXwu0gbFHjgQiozNQ8onfGibZr8pvTq8u+vR6HqTudzVKq7FirI1/p5s00l ijKZkTNCuiIbdcjWXpsZZFAZc9PZtCUi3Gyqs=