RE: [P2PSIP] Re: Design decisions

"Henry Sinnreich" <hsinnrei@adobe.com> Mon, 05 March 2007 22:38 UTC

Subject: RE: [P2PSIP] Re: Design decisions
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:38:32 -0800
References: <0JE8009YECWST6@szxga03-in.huawei.com><003101c75ed9$cd7d8ce0$7205a40a@china.huawei.com><9dc4a1670703050624y7ada1cbfpa9e9d65340801b75@mail.gmail.com><24CCCC428EFEA2469BF046DB3C7A8D22526EC3@namail5.corp.adobe.com><9dc4a1670703051005k6b1ee735se534ad6f6fcc404d@mail.gmail.com><618e24240703051021nbab052eq4f659fcb442a1bae@mail.gmail.com><24CCCC428EFEA2469BF046DB3C7A8D22526F69@namail5.corp.adobe.com><4d4304a00703051353k35f1086uccb96bfd996ea643@mail.gmail.com> <4d4304a00703051357m2a45e9b7w62d98591aec78454@mail.gmail.com>