Re: [P2PSIP] Re: Design decisions

"David A. Bryan" <dbryan@sipeerior.com> Mon, 05 March 2007 21:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=SvycTjfgEcNRERJpzlEs3ktRd8R6wWWfcBdRAk6ASOeF2BZ3JOlZB0hQipeu0WX+dpvCzzgdiFTf7PriyGsxlC94nT76afzEvr6+UHcCM7ba5wdBJUFwCjHxiaEhT1TTJv09pHOcm2Q7wSju8zZD7EJkdfrZjHxHHZ9IGSEwNHo=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=JSB5/8iKWsdqLh+55HkDA8QoE+qmE7ugfgKy5K+0j5EA/dzirfcR93hjEqD8WNwtHXYtnrd3A8r5tEMs6n3SBGFSFQN14pB8r9in6acw8F5R1g5QDNmItGlPrUgB8bC2wD9bRvcZj3GiVtnVuUWnib6D6AxDYmUm1IEPXalLK80=
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:57:05 -0500
From: "David A. Bryan" <dbryan@sipeerior.com>
To: Henry Sinnreich <hsinnrei@adobe.com>
Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] Re: Design decisions
References: <0JE8009YECWST6@szxga03-in.huawei.com> <003101c75ed9$cd7d8ce0$7205a40a@china.huawei.com> <9dc4a1670703050624y7ada1cbfpa9e9d65340801b75@mail.gmail.com> <24CCCC428EFEA2469BF046DB3C7A8D22526EC3@namail5.corp.adobe.com> <9dc4a1670703051005k6b1ee735se534ad6f6fcc404d@mail.gmail.com> <618e24240703051021nbab052eq4f659fcb442a1bae@mail.gmail.com> <24CCCC428EFEA2469BF046DB3C7A8D22526F69@namail5.corp.adobe.com> <4d4304a00703051353k35f1086uccb96bfd996ea643@mail.gmail.com>

My last sentence got clipped to just "I'd argue this is". It should have read:

"I'd argue this is a good reason to see about getting together a
number of drafts we can implement and test or at least write to the
extent that we know we can do NAT traversal, security, etc."

--
David A. Bryan
dbryan@SIPeerior.com