Re: [P2PSIP] Consensus calls

"David A. Bryan" <dbryan@sipeerior.com> Wed, 28 March 2007 21:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=mDpunsqusOvUgQhBAs9kc1LDukkl9HqDl6hLJh7XzOiw64voHfd8vySDVsN+uKoLeaQzmn+RCtjcejABDyQTzqCYHw9OhTiJPdToGmUE5eoR6QgEhp1zPLNxfP7y3c0tLK5U5zZHOmEf2Gc3foS8gP2VZZvzX+/RumnJCYEUoFI=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=QtCWF/nf2gKJNcbeSHI53e6jrtfcYxzTjiLNpshOp0p/R9GPO5e1xsN3hfcL5UHvTckW3q0dR790PpfseVeZy/qtC6LWCHCtDBMp8Hu2IQAYDED9JcNP6kKU0LdrhHl3Z/ZR72xruLSQUhsCTOAVpTvoZ4jSHvecZW3bzK9LTek=
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:30:33 -0400
From: "David A. Bryan" <dbryan@sipeerior.com>
To: Eric Cooper <eric_d_cooper@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] Consensus calls

We tried in the call to avoid the client issue -- we are basically
talking about "do we provide some mechanism by which a vanilla SIP
client can get the routing information". Basically, some form of what
has been called an adaptor node or proxy-peer. The question was simply
"do we want to define this thing and make sure we can support it".

David

On 3/28/07, Eric Cooper <eric_d_cooper@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Agree with 1 & 2.
>
> Don't think I understand 3.  Does 'connect to the DHT' mean operate as a client (as per one of the 3 definitions of client in the concepts draft)?
>
> Eric.

David A. Bryan
dbryan@SIPeerior.com
+1.757.565.0101 x101