Re: [Pals] WG Last call draft-ietf-pals-tp-oam-config

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Thu, 03 March 2016 11:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=7KJzB/+Ulx2qBfIcCwjJ2mLBT5rAM5Zob+fPm0UtXFE=; b=rGrQ88sg+wmr+UsFGIwv8ez0FmB5CLmVNhV/c7FoajvbdYzLs7zW388O3ZF9w52ILC 6bGcwoW6W0kImFyLX3zygVc+iRcOQOLBX1MS5ovGWhIm6MQ7gqwcrC+YMUKAtTztboxv lGQNtaCMeI0cCrcvPB82Imso8dDE4B5rd1J6ykrP+s2HWb9vsL/mug/L1YpeTSavLNhy /weD1BuEHy5X4EcaMNHV5HVtC8ZuOOERIlDsr0gkZkKrTjb1EYqOqLk5KEuNDmykbsak 4Q5Xv32u+u5C6RjYMvmOJevMiciIDBLttV1FbFhGk694MiwznihAkjCetbzPlBDwzuyM 14rw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=7KJzB/+Ulx2qBfIcCwjJ2mLBT5rAM5Zob+fPm0UtXFE=; b=X4e8OX/R5P7QcTZRpGVb4y1YiDmd1yEodqn9v5qMgG9VblRaY3p20TjphchdqmgIW2 K8fPJ+hhEbDlXHjxPkUGJm6yIG+KIk1RabiPRKMXOsEVO7z1NZcp/4iyd1QzN59iMpqn 3J28BTcOOGJlTWUaQI7iVbVfwJEdXTtBMnAP5hAwenCGeeacAcaFRsG2V7ihayrHuYC5 bOG6zVFlfxgrSvjMiLX6LoErp/KJvtVL8HYbgSvSkOay9pR0DAnoWKAyUtvEU+W+9fFJ z3s21nj5/TRYOdMlOUHEJ5hvuTkhAfpyBBDjP123+srmZVP8tXKqLqutWhJzAcpu44op dO8A==