Re: [Pals] WG Last call draft-ietf-pals-tp-oam-config

Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com> Fri, 22 January 2016 15:08 UTC

From: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
To: Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:08:13 +0000
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com;
x-originating-ip: [5.153.9.203]
x-microsoft-exchange-diagnostics: 1; DB3PR03MB0777; 5:SKXzLQ7YSY5NaFjpfl+1FMPA6IJLccIz/5xuuf9//XYwySxdXrLjydFsqym+U/3ZPrbUTY4oajG1z6Jg6Dk9tUZze9q0Fp8DIz9rekhSFIMJDZr0+3WEgX5+TpmnWRHKurr2RYiOeehiaHtGBGXIUw==; 24:FZWSVYTuZY8GZB3YLAcjHKNlmyOFhQWtYUEPAOrNq54ih6I3K3E3jONBuNPBB6yyXpvkPXA6SEJ01AVr/fKdt4R+Lte4FrLDMg6Dl3LZRjg=
x-microsoft-antispam: UriScan:;BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:DB3PR03MB0777;
x-ms-office365-filtering-correlation-id: 2e3c62e5-ca44-46d4-7972-08d3233dd9b4
x-microsoft-antispam-prvs: <DB3PR03MB07776E2164AE87865E047A0D9DC40@DB3PR03MB0777.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>
x-exchange-antispam-report-test: UriScan:(279101305709854);
x-exchange-antispam-report-cfa-test: BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:(601004)(2401047)(520078)(8121501046)(5005006)(3002001)(10201501046); SRVR:DB3PR03MB0777; BCL:0; PCL:0; RULEID:; SRVR:DB3PR03MB0777;
x-forefront-prvs: 08296C9B35
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10019020)(24454002)(13464003)(199003)(252514010)(479174004)(377454003)(51444003)(37854004)(189002)(105586002)(76576001)(19580405001)(230783001)(16236675004)(19627405001)(33656002)(76176999)(19580395003)(110136002)(50986999)(122556002)(86362001)(106116001)(40100003)(66066001)(19625215002)(54356999)(101416001)(19617315012)(71446004)(106356001)(1096002)(5003600100002)(2900100001)(87936001)(5002640100001)(1220700001)(4326007)(5008740100001)(5001960100002)(15975445007)(6116002)(189998001)(74316001)(586003)(10400500002)(81156007)(102836003)(5004730100002)(97736004)(92566002)(11100500001)(3846002)(2906002)(77096005)(559001)(579004)(569005); DIR:OUT; SFP:1102; SCL:1; SRVR:DB3PR03MB0777; H:DB3PR03MB0780.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; SPF:None; PTR:InfoNoRecords; A:1; MX:1; LANG:en;
received-spf: None (protection.outlook.com: ecitele.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM