[paws] Fwd: [IANA #775577] Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14.txt> (Protocol to Access White-Space (PAWS) Databases) to Proposed Standard

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 20 August 2014 01:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1408499751; x=1440035751; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject; bh=wib8zwF27R5BHRNk5LLL8HBdOsMcNcxv5A/e42iJW4w=; b=tu4zsWbqf2Qqa0MqhC0an5B7x/RZF40Rd+5QzyYp4KgOaiauGc1LMil6 4dqDCmYRXcc97FN0Q7sY4w9kMZT7GaRLPlHYydWNKiABtEx2dQu8iMiMK TvFuWAJTqIHamaL6dcasaxg/opT5+5taEl+4qtN1oAEv70j2t7hakDnAZ k=;