[paws] Fwd: Re: [IANA #775577] Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14.txt> (Protocol to Access White-Space (PAWS) Databases) to Proposed Standard

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 20 August 2014 01:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1408499760; x=1440035760; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject; bh=qrFQzRs9a5OQbirLBJh4mZmeJ5tKPWIRsE5xKsTMDOU=; b=b2yQir6Gu/fMZF0RfY7GTkknXaS7w5GojokJtPMfCplcetWr2vuVItlM ktQYCDcdrRPUeJCRBj8pQHSBep6RMA5DXPql0mPaA98UzqpyqlWMIPvx8 EIgeh0Zo5z8pysUdeXq7cBUc+/Lt2MwKydSFXpxxAkNgxN/HwytT7VF7E E=;