[paws] Fwd: Re: [IANA #777162] Re: Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14.txt> (Protocol to Access White-Space (PAWS) Databases) to Proposed Standard

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 20 August 2014 01:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1408499796; x=1440035796; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject; bh=5OOWqMD+Az/npmzTTl8w8TqV1lUnewOpKMBB+ND5Wr8=; b=Vy7SEydKwN8JKwRdWTZjjhwdMvWEvpX9eRZmp2HCGPcPIrwmn8rIefCP tAdzKH6i9GKs9+j5cwt4u2pu2qm/7yXo+3yQqY5gPM+vU20xijvHRdECB KKnY3lyxGk3sjGD+De+g5ChwN55OnoeDpFVkvBBIzpSBSuXUogbdwUQHp o=;