[paws] Fwd: [IANA #777162] Re: Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14.txt> (Protocol to Access White-Space (PAWS) Databases) to Proposed Standard

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 20 August 2014 01:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1408499783; x=1440035783; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject; bh=H+L5bQy3i9sv4ro2OrJKIfbDtVcxpqqFzwk+DYiKlf4=; b=C+PHlsZqPeCw+/pmokS9p4QoktngOeumwcd2NVqnSd1xtKdzcL46X/Vj mwvzCQ9K/JAJqRz//RcncN4wQk4aaQUuvu9Is32GcF+Uy3HNBQ4R1czNX niQzWxAHhVXap9yJ+5T5Nb/l+bEdA9dl68fatRoWdLCDtxRF8x0xBJeiu 0=;