Re: [paws] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Vincent Chen <vchen@google.com> Wed, 24 September 2014 22:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=V1GfIR+R6M16QmH+5Y2LKAF8qFjbRDLNwZqd0sN9H0Y=; b=EBzovHNfTgBgOLucCV43vhmobP4zrWiU+bjyeNcYj6AEecXiDCu7kiv0/fS9LM88Db ++TQjr/TzflLCHllKtFNxxhtbqhO599wpkTogOiqxcIrQCdRGWF4I/0BOOvWxlUrmLbC bOEoi8nIoDyF/rKwEKFf0LW7gWzJ2C7itsrw9iCUxGO317vAY7tdyjWQw0ejHcQHH6q4 kgfhGCo0wc0vKu25o2auzzSTcWXvXKikhwel9Zx8Npq/X3XDlU8hyxkFJ9InxstHxupW TVrgbVpSdJtz/edVqOZaxS+w1Z9ydHiKu3u2rqHIjAARdbVuITOTWO+XpkFxX+4Hz0rB TJ4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=V1GfIR+R6M16QmH+5Y2LKAF8qFjbRDLNwZqd0sN9H0Y=; b=U/Yd3t8VpgLAeayty+BCgowv+MTxe3OuOHrG4g/BFZJ69hQm957AKY1dKxGXNG+3Mp QeiMsTn1b1Mgesx/QWhjZWKEqPFid/paUnc2SemtDMLoYkRcR8o5Hk5p/OlFwz3NK7c/ As5yCZhGA/b9KMQ2313QByDdQPf7RXHZ00bTKTsSFC6FEv5j+qTXxiIJjmW3R+BIa9rM It3gCRxYNvPwoXEpIy5D3pVqg0FK/l8P0ge+q2kf/x2HIF3c6BPs7Mg7+2o819RmV7wp LphbnLsweWTjnwXDlq4tkZZfd5DaQmNpTJHUWANuADbv9S6B0SWkq4ujBKZz/oS+p7rn YcGg==
References: <20140820165236.31862.86067.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CABEV9ROW=KhQDCU5=X+SrtPAAOwd0QgvKJh_-owQ4b1CvdNvog@mail.gmail.com> <D0388B73.57841%alissa@cooperw.in> <CABEV9ROcLstZ1gpFrYpeAo07o+pp6QPeF4ovm_GXDB8DdWCiGw@mail.gmail.com> <D0471F58.5A0A7%alissa@cooperw.in> <CABEV9RONQjut1_AYF-TDBhs_YuVBG4912GVqbaDpbEgSp50A9w@mail.gmail.com> <FB5F7B5B-04FD-4F15-8DD8-1E038839869F@brianrosen.net> <D0487602.5A611%alissa@cooperw.in> <5423322D.2080902@qti.qualcomm.com>