Re: [paws] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Vincent Chen <vchen@google.com> Mon, 22 September 2014 07:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NEiYcABNz2xPX56GVmHUaBzGhVp/troI/fn2fP6iI48=; b=lZU22bqg4vZg5knetTSPbz2CfiwMdGFx9gVvy/KB9ZYL+wxZGTcu+GzhGVwWgwv3Q7 sP8vpkZJerPxbyB++pCVhXVMur14VSBtr4ff3cKa/eV4WxvFFdLi8407bf+LEJfqZV6O Erq7AObELxglOgUyh+1iB5Te/TkatG582ffT4iRu1eAFUKZ7UgNPgpTPq5rLJun6bHXl PLz6H3BV7eeGUf/+M/6pUriCskErf3cV2O66ZmM1re7tbQFyO8WcwqeZy+WTTjDtRZj+ +5vc24AzViSXA+SCEtOOkZKP5JYjTqGC+ydCU8wk7WoqA2v3eMueyWwyQQXVDfSmnwrt F09g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=NEiYcABNz2xPX56GVmHUaBzGhVp/troI/fn2fP6iI48=; b=QsIwX6BN923tBE9xrc1at8vEW2U/5UErL0AqNjUlrtzDlp8a62/+IIX7MXapdLcRN0 tP4NQ7InMCAljryFoU8yLN5L853/dsZt5vBPhGuELR8FbpXY7moDRH8d0aEfp5Q5w6kT ZzptUON6EHoyT4mH5HfjsFWykNv3GxTYbULZJbjsrZY4S3FuCfwo0hXHLHD7HSqM51th 6w4S8Fn7sgVi8OohxSpbd0dZmWThlYbZp7Kjcn9r2evP+I/+tkPVIb+RSIhmaVRSxb0S c+8WtJplsZg2hEntJp6fS+PZQC6v5xDrmBtZb/znT+mqEamAqIL7aGqH3iPCgMsSoR12 LMSg==