Re: [payload] draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-00 to be discussed inAVTEXT

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Tue, 26 July 2011 17:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mramalho@cisco.com; l=6156; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311699722; x=1312909322; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=MBQ7FyXq8UIIXOTbLBj38/GOqZYvQgVyw8NO+cmHlyA=; b=cLvIXOnUzNpW1OiHgs7LduWMaj37dlmwNYONpsrEj7l+ahheExRQfa8/ m2pkVuEQLXb4xa9k5RJqxk/6jma9MYkfnXNW/yb0Gkubg34fmUOH9HveP /uiUwfSXhGWrUunF8llwQ8TAEmBpaMc6pe8yOqD3/ROZP4VAajcJSQ5LL M=;