Re: [payload] draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-00 to be discussed inAVTEXT

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Tue, 26 July 2011 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mramalho@cisco.com; l=4759; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311712341; x=1312921941; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=RW6rrr7zAq0vcj+dfzI+dQGphYj98qc9NkhU6EzYo5E=; b=EVBDvX0dmZQIoJsJ4ftmiytgRA9/3XX0fExp+7ABjbDOsmYplgeYmP9S mG78iD5JCs+I9yebyefhY+Q+DUyUuHMgW5vY67xRrKCJJWfgRAdKqaGBq JMtJGwEUvu2pDEz2xAGGJpBW02bXK8ZzL4AdlO5wuemJL5SsldMlCEQao g=;