Re: [payload] WGLC for draft-ietf-payload-vp8-03 ending March 1st

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Thu, 22 March 2012 23:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=abegen@cisco.com; l=5115; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332458165; x=1333667765; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ZXOFX9AwSm/NiP+a99DEr8t2yOOzC0hd2Bjq3WFcDAk=; b=HlppRy9IVseux6tiZyiU8Z8/plE1d0BeYWnbhXrSnch5rGDDGyWEjMrH +p6m5ojthCUGlbk/zGiPgCMb4zUC9tA29+2pj6wTg2p/Ibs52Hgvbxe1V w9eDJQw2FawPT9u/v7SHWYJkaY682pkpIbtrB2qT7Y7x9iQdMtQP6Bu9p Y=;