Re: [Pce] Adoption of draft-li-pce-sr-bidir-path-06?

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 03 February 2020 05:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T3X9qddOvLKPLwYFgi6iYBx9pBefSeEu1OWmZY8+jdI=; b=jHwgNNVAJRrA/Sms9OSKu5/bGBd7FhluCVIvju2eCLikaJmArkvhP2DqAcHV6rR0Im Zipp1nxfatyBTnRn/48fVyrZYuymmuvlxFnrAm41xQK5EDTQLkLa1nuyfD6VmSiQEcRh o8MhTLshLE7uhTYAS75eDrrMGvAIagYECiQztjXsZ5VEZGhIR80qRPdLCoJLdCxcnQee sLV0PczFqA4lINoSLXbbdqdhenLyRUvzJus4JHqBzADKoshq9tFW+Z/0SGpTOlp9kZTR FUJUS3LKzg3pkJeHKJ2FugIMR3RtDslnw0XuvqA57VqTHn7cEoIDq1HfZ/yE8dpPAV+G ejRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T3X9qddOvLKPLwYFgi6iYBx9pBefSeEu1OWmZY8+jdI=; b=bn/b1KCcjUW/aovNQxZQaNGNzQy3V5Xkhc+/eJg7hXllNIktv0FvyU0TAKkcG12Cxq Ru5BJLI8Rm4vgERif+iR2nS1ONi+xZ6eLF+clibJnLBkfG3gipkMpX5R46CAxM9t8tD/ PIa/RQCQxeQWh1fKE80N3wiY6Z1RtUsPJ96mlC8iNL/o/mvYScxolk8bi9T1Nzz5TT6y WDaCtJubIu/JND3SCxvU1X6g0u1QSwJAgjxIeXq9Ij21uvT8wJ3TfmieJrnI4GAP4IsS X+jITmUemEPSYqEbwR66hHUr7Di1WvOz+Dk6qdPM9KMSitbJjMOVV2wF/PxhvbJvq0nZ fGGw==
References: <e69cdba1-69c2-583c-3eaf-f14265a45d74@orange.com> <AM0PR0702MB361983EFB33D2C615673225591300@AM0PR0702MB3619.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAMZsk6cEMDgxSBDssvp1YZeZrt_8q6iYhr-C6yu40n6w=fKrVg@mail.gmail.com> <4EA592A4-4749-4743-8255-BFE7D296A61C@nokia.com> <CAB75xn5vCmD5DV0rCz2DaE0310O8UCkh-=0veD7yBXJB3npApw@mail.gmail.com> <3587FF7A-97B3-43A4-B6B9-62197935B91F@nokia.com> <CAB75xn7tQk1-Sw2-XPeRDFuOMJCKnNNtB-nQ2g1vQeDnyeyTaA@mail.gmail.com> <EE6555A1-F735-4718-8977-70A5CA6C7BDB@nokia.com> <CAMZsk6fn-sFJr2TtND_=xzXWHO8kkcNtjVub-44wn2KftUzyPg@mail.gmail.com> <AM0PR0702MB36194BD4D324B79EF2C16932910E0@AM0PR0702MB3619.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAMZsk6cWLjXkct3j_k3sn22jCVJK64zh6JPoMjq8wor6=5WTEQ@mail.gmail.com> <06eb01d5da0a$b4f57150$1ee053f0$@olddog.co.uk>