Re: [pcp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-01.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Sat, 23 August 2014 02:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22678; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1408762554; x=1409972154; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=WnBKCU/qDW8nNmcNJWc6CsQfEFjd2gIaJ32viczQAXQ=; b=eg30q5z5rihdKl3Dzkmkh6ZiyJnLpgW4qCdXipDJknfxJYZ4ZVswwM3X nl0RYEkLZq/0YhGWm8vFLAqCjpp2G65dDp+nts1LiO+Z8hL0OxHn72HwS eiKee6QLs23AIgrlMCERDnLV6BAt8e1vVIt/Y8sdbUrUN3VjnVCNyIef7 I=;